Monday, October 24, 2011

Darlindon Drabble

I just found out about the fact that Blizzard is going to be moving the Demonology Warlock to spend more time in demon form.
It seams like a good time to post this.



Some times my guild acts like they think that one of these days I'm going to become a demon.
Like they think that with enough fel and enough perversion I'll just become an Incubus.
Like I'll shift into demon form one day and never change back.
Like they think I'm going to wake up some morning and say to myself "I think I'll eat some souls for breakfast."
They hold interventions for me some times, to try to get me to give up fel, as if.
Like that one time Vian took me out to the throne of Kil'Jaden.
Some times my guild acts like they are afraid that some day I'll become a demon.
Some times I'm afraid they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment